Join us for this one hour webinar where John Dwyer will look at recent changes to trainer/assessor requirements.
- What do the recent legislative changes mean for you as a trainer / assessor?
- What is meant by “training under supervision” and “assessing as part of a team” and have requirements also changed here?
- What sorts of evidence are needed and how can this be documented?
- Delivering and assessing TAE products
Key topics covered within the webinar
- What the (SNR/AQTF) standards say
- Explanatory advice that has been provided by regulators.
- The meaning of "training under supervision" and "assessing as part of a team".
- Equivalence evidence and how this can be documented.
John Dwyer is the foundation Secretary of VETIG. He has extensive experience,and is well-known, within the VET industry.