Who We Are?
The Vocational Education and Training Industry Group (VETIG) is a non-profit community of experienced, professional practitioners committed to developing exceptionally high-performance training and assessment practices for Vocational Education and Training professionals.
- Connects, supports and challenges VET professionals to solve problems and answer questions
- Accepts mutual responsibility for sharing quality information, insights and practices
- Networks across traditional boundaries within the VET industry
- Expands our capabilities to develop new practices
- VET trainers and assessors
- DET officers
- Community Support Groups
- Group Training Agencies
- Connect people and build relationships
- Accept responsibility for checking information for accuracy and relevance
- Coordinate the activities of VETIG
Meet the Committee
VETIG is made up of a team of dedicated individuals. Click below to see more about each committee member.
Tracey has worked in the VET industry for 15 years starting in the school system and moving into a large privately owned Registered Training Organisation before moving to Velg Training. Tracey holds a Diploma of Business and Diploma of Business Management along with auditing units of competency.