- Representation to State/Territory/Federal government committees and working groups
- Regular information updates relating to training and assessment processes and practices
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Access to an interactive website
- Receive advice and assistance from VETIG management and members
- Invitations to attend VETIG workshops and seminars
- Discounts from associations and organisations sponsoring VETIG members
Terms and Conditions
- Individuals are eligible to join VETIG and receive all benefits as listed above. Fees do not include entry to breakfasts and workshops, however there are discounts for members.
- Persons interested in applying for VETIG membership should complete the online application for membership of VETIG and forward it along with payment to the address shown below.
- Membership Fee : AUD$ 50.00.
- Joining Fee : AUD$ 25.00 (one off payment).
Membership is closed
- Membership will expire in 12 months from the joining date.
- Membership renewal need not pay the ‘Joining Fee’.
- Members can cancel their membership status at any time.
- No Refund available for membership cancellation.
- Please make cheques payable to VETIG. Inc .
- Address: VETIG. Inc c/- 1/52 Jeffcott Street, WAVELL HEIGHTS, Q 4012.
- Email: email@example.com.